Community discussions and plan documents will address the following topics, which form the elements of the General Plan. Check back soon for more information.
- Land Use and Urban Form
- Transportation and Mobility
- Conservation and Open Space
- Community Health and Quality of Life
- Economic Development
- Public Services and Infrastructure
- Natural Resources and Hazards
- Sustainability and Climate Action
- Open Space and Recreation
Each city and county in California is required to plan for the housing needs for its share of the expected new households over the next five to eight years as well as for the housing needs of all economic segments of the city’s population. The City of Burlingame recently completed its 2015-2023 Housing Element, which was approved by City Council in January 2015.