Envision Burlingame Update Progress
Planning Commission Public Hearing
Oct 24, 2018 at 1:42pm
The Burlingame Planning Commission held a Public Hearing on the Draft General Plan and Environmental Impact Report (EIR) on October 22, 2018.
At the meeting, the Planning Commission and community had an opportunity to ask questions to staff and consultants about both documents. The Planning Commission unanimously recommended the General Plan and the EIR to the City Council for their review. The Planning Commission did ask for additional detail and follow up meetings to refine General Plan goals related to Historic Resource surveys and review.
The following materials were included in the Planning Commission packet and provide a summary of the Draft General Plan and EIR:
- Staff Report
- Final Environmental Impact Report (FEIR)
- Exhibit A: Responses and suggested actions to Draft General Plan public comments
- Exhibit B: Draft General Plan public comments – original correspondence
- Exhibit C: Implementation Programs errata/edits
- Exhibit D: 75 CNEL Noise Contour errata/edits
- July 11, 2018 Planning Commission Meeting Minutes
- Planning Commission Resolution - General Plan (Proposed)
- Planning Commission Resolution - EIR (Proposed)